Quay Partners is committed to the individual’s right to privacy and the ability to rely on secure and trustworthy Internet commerce. We keep your personal information personal and private. We will not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone except as necessary to provide our services or as otherwise described in this Policy without first providing you with notice and the opportunity to consent.
This Policy applies to Quay Partners’ collection, use, and disclosure of the information of the following categories of individuals:
Website Visitors: Individuals who visit our Websites and who may opt to provide an email address to receive communications from Quay Partners. For the purposes of this Policy, “Websites” shall refer collectively to www.quaypartners.com as well as any other websites Quay Partners owns and that link to this Policy.
Clients: Individuals who are employed by entity or organization which use Quay Partners services.
Attendees: Individuals who provide their information to Quay Partners or Quay Partners representatives when they attend or register to attend a Quay Partners sponsored events or other events at which Quay Partners participates.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• Name, email address, and other contact information. We ask for and—at your option—collect personal information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites, including opportunities to sign up for and agree to receive email communications from us.
• Log Files. Just as when you visit and interact with most websites and services delivered via the Internet, when you visit our Websites we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol addresses, system configuration information, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
• Client Information. If you are a Client of Quay Partners we will retain certain personal information. This is required to identify you as a Client and permit you to access Services. By voluntarily providing us with such information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal data or otherwise have the requisite consent to provide it to us.
• We may ask for and collect personal information such as your name, address, phone number and email address when you register for or attend a sponsored event or other events at which Quay Partners /or its representatives participates.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING (EEA ONLY)
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that our legal basis for collecting and using your personal information will depend on the personal information collected and the specific context in which we collect it. We normally will collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need your personal information to perform a contract with you or (c) where the processing is in our legitimate interests. Please note that in most cases, if you do not provide the requested information, Quay Partners will not be able to provide Services to you.
In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw or decline consent at any time. Where we rely on our legitimate interests to process your personal data, you have the right to object.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Quay Partners only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. As a general matter, for all categories of data we collect, we may use the information we collect (including personal information, to the extent applicable) to:
• provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our Services;
• enable you to access and use the Services;
• send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests;
• provide customer service and support;
• send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about Services, features, surveys, newsletters, promotions, and events about us and related parties;
• comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
• process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
Specifically, we do not permit Third Parties to use any personal information we share with them for their own marketing purposes or for any other purpose than in connection with the services they provide to us.
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TRANSFER
Quay Partners is a Singapore-based, global company. However, we primarily store your information in the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). To facilitate our global operations, we may transfer and access such information from around the world, including from other countries in which the Quay Partners has operations for the purposes described in this Policy.
Whenever Quay Partners shares personal information originating in the EEA or Switzerland outside the EEA or Switzerland, it will do so on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses or the Privacy Shield Framework.
If you are accessing or using our Websites or Services or otherwise providing information to us, you are agreeing to the transfer of your personal information to the European Economic Area (the “EEA”) and other jurisdictions in which we operate.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Website Visitors, Client and Attendees: You have the right to access, correct, update, export, or delete your personal information. You may email us at email@example.com with any such requests.
You may manage your receipt of commercial communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of such emails, through your account settings, or you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DATA SECURITY, DATA INTEGRITY AND ACCESS
We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We have put in place appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard and secure your information, and we make use of privacy-enhancing technologies such as encryption.